A guide to the specialised clinical research services, provided by Bionical Emas, in support of a successful delivery, for Phase 1 clinical studies.
Phase I clinical trials are a key step in any pharmaceutical company’s clinical drug development process. Phase I studies are undertaken in dedicated units and those Phase I units typically provide services, centred around the volunteer. However, there are additional activities, outside of the interaction with the volunteer, that are required for a Phase I study to be successful. This is where Bionical Emas can be of help.
- Data monitoring undertaken by a specialist Phase I Clinical Research Associate (CRA) team. Monitoring can be undertaken on site or remotely
- Study Project Management
- Document management including Electronic Trial Management File (eTMF)
- PVG Study documents
- SIV Training
- Safety database set-up and management
- SUSAR reporting
- Protocol development
- Clinical study reports
- Safety and medical monitoring
- Establish and run Data Monitoring Committees (DMC)
- Regulatory services
- Clinical trial supply
Bionical Emas extensive experience with specialist Phase I units.
20+ years Experience working on Phase I studies and working with specialist Phase I units in the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific
60+ Supporting over 60 Phase I studies a year
35 Supported over 35 different therapeutic areas
100% 100% SDV (Source Data Verification) of data for over 2000 patients
Benefits of using Bionical Emas.
- An experienced, established and dedicated Phase I team, experienced in managing the rapid start up timelines of Phase I studies. From contract to Site Initiation Visit (SIV) within two days
- A cost-effective business model tailored to meeting the specialised requirements of Phase I studies
Bionical Emas is the only Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) that provides services to support, clinical drug development, early access programs and clinical trial supply.
Nuances in Pharmacovigilance case processing in Early Access Programs
By Harry Woods - Pharmacovigilance Associate