A unique offering.
Bionical Emas EAP is the only specialist Early Access Program (EAP) partner to harness the full power of an established and successful Clinical Research Organization. Our global EAP experience in Oncology and Rare disease areas is perfectly complemented by a range of in-house services.
Bionical Emas EAP team provide our clients a superior experience for the benefit of healthcare professionals and patients around the world.
We put the patient at the heart of everything we do. Our goal is to help current and future generations providing timely and appropriate treatment access to patients in desperate need.
Our in-house services include:
- EAP strategy and program design
- Global regulatory expertise
- Full pharmacovigilance services
- Medical Information and Medical Affairs services
- Industry-standard setting request management solutions
- Real-World Evidence generation and utilization
- Tried and tested clinical Quality Management Systems, state-of-the-art warehouse facilities, quality assurance and full licence structure
We can support you with.
Our unique model for front line request management ensures that positive healthcare professional (HCP)...Explore
Program Strategy & Design
The EAP space is ever-evolving, and pressures on pharma companies to provide early access to...Explore
What is an EAP?.
We are delivering potentially life-saving treatments to patients around the world through our programs. We remind ourselves of this every day and, in turn, it drives our service levels to our clients. Through the generation of real-world evidence, we also know we are benefiting future patients in parallelTom Watson, EVP – Early Access Programs